Posted on: December 26, 2018
Are you or someone you know struggling to manage personal appointments, work, and family while also managing the needs of a loved one? Are you becoming stressed or overwhelmed with all the time and effort put forth in balancing everything? If so, you may be interested in how elder care advisors can help.
Families tell us they are most overwhelmed, confused and frustrated with all the scheduled appointments and medication management. Here is how elder care advisors can help.
Care Advocates coordinate, manage and attend appointments include:
- Physician Appointments
- Lab Work Appointment
- Therapy Appointments
- Specialty Appointments
Care Advocates can bring peace of mind to family members by providing:
- A voice for their loved one
- Assurance that a loved one is being properly treated
- Review lab work to ask additional questions
- Clear and detailed follow up after appointments
Care Advocates are able to monitor client’s medications to ensure the following do not happen:
- Not taking medications or taking too many
- Drug Interactions
- Allergic reactions to medications
- Incorrect medications given if hospitalized
sContact us online or call us at (248) 375-0125 to learn how professional elder care advisors can benefit someone you love!